I-DROP® MGD is an artificial tear that helps relieve symptoms associated with evaporative dry eye. It is the most advanced eye drop for hydrating and lubricating the cornea.
The formulation contains 0.20% viscoadaptive hyaluronan, as well as superior osmoprotectants and bioprotectants that stabilize and enhance the lipid layer, while reducing evaporation of the tear film.
This unique formulation offers the patient unparalleled ocular hydration and comfort. It is a long-lasting artificial tear that re-coats the surface of the eye with every blink, resulting in a lower therapy cost to the patient with fewer daily applications.
I-DROP® MGD is available in a multi-dose bottle with a sophisticated one-way valve and air-return system that delivers one sterile-dosed drop at a time.
The benefits of I-DROP® MGD
- Contains superior osmoprotectants and bioprotectants
- Contains 0.20% viscoadaptive hyaluronan
- Stabilizes and enhances the lipid layer
- Offers unparalleled hydration and comfort
- Reduces tear film evaporation
- Blink-activated re-coating
- Lower therapy costs due to the need for fewer applications